Games are an amazing platform for learning. In fact, every great game is a learning experience. Yet in our homes and classrooms, learning and play are often divided. At Math Games, we think studying should happen differently. We offer games that make practicing math FUN.
We have over 1200 different ways to practice math and we present these to users with vibrant and stimulating visuals. Pupils from pre-K to 8th grade can practice core math skills using our range of appealing games or our digital textbook.
We have carefully designed our site to ensure that time spent using Math Games is always instructionally relevant.
Our team spent years exploring the needs and suggestions of teachers and parents to discover which pedagogical tools would be most helpful in the classroom and at home. In response, we created a powerful, robust product that is simple to use but offers highly-detailed, actionable insights into student progress.
- Pupils can be assigned specific math skills to practice and concrete goals to work toward
- Our site automatically grades every exercise completed using our games or digital textbook
- We send progress reports on students' results to teachers and parents, so they can monitor areas of weakness or strength
- Printable worksheets (with grading keys) are available for offline use
By keeping the learning experience light, enjoyable and engaging with our popular games, Math Games encourages students to practice math regularly and for sustained periods of time. Using our tools, they can associate learning with having fun!
Not only is it quick and easy to use Math Games, but our resources are also adaptable to any setting. Our website works equally well on computers, tablets, and cellphones, and we have offline pedagogical options for students who lack internet or for classrooms without technology access.
There are no barriers to entry to using our site. Students using Math Games have already answered over 500 million math questions to date. We hope you come join them!
- Instant setup using Google Classrooms or Office 355
- Create printable worksheets for offline practice
- Create detailed assignments, lesson plans and exit tickets
- Scratch pads to help students solve problems
- Detailed Reporting for Teachers and School Admins
- Skills Aligned to the Common Core Standards
- Tablet, Chromebooks, iPads and mobile phone ready - no downloads needed
- Trusted and used by over 5 million students in homes and classrooms
Matt, IT facilitator. School Type: Middle School
NIeves, Teacher. School Type: Elementary School
LaKisha, Teacher. School Type: Elementary School
Pedro, Director of IT. School Type: Middle School